The school focuses on holistic education. It uses a methodology that blends recreation with reflection to build knowledge in an interactive and meaningful way.
To discover how Open LMS impacted Colegio San Bartolomé La Merced’s virtual campus experience, we spoke to Henry Álvarez Astudillo, the school’s ICT (Information and Communications Technology) Coordinator.
In this short video interview, Henry shares:
- What made them choose a learning management system aligned with Open LMS
- How the teachers received Open LMS support for content generation and course management
- How students have adopted the virtual campus supported by Open LMS
- How the students will continue using the virtual campus while returning to face-to-face classes
- Their advice to other institutions interested in starting a virtual training process