Disclaimer: The following list of apps do not represent endorsement nor recommendation by LMSPulse, Open LMS nor its employees, partners or affiliates.
You wouldn’t steal a car. You wouldn’t read content stolen from another author.
Sometimes students avoid writing. They may attempt to copy the data in ways that let them escape from any penalties. Writers also sometimes try to steal the ideas of other authors and use them as their own, typically to obtain some form of benefit without the effort typically considered required.
This is a problem called plagiarism. When it happens in students, it sends a signal about disengagement and lack of understanding about the value of the assignment.
More generally, plagiarism can harm the reputation of an organization or website, which in today’s world it’s essential to build traffic and relationships.
If you are for a quick and mobile choice, there is an option to complete the task on mobile phones. Here are some of the most popular plagiarism apps for Android.
Plagiarism checker – Prepostseo
A plagiarism checking app by Prepostseo can help make content unique and original.
This freemium application provides the first 200 queries for free.
Prepostseo’s features include:
- Originality percentage: When you insert text into this plagiarism checker app, it matches the content with different databases online and figures out similarity scores. After getting the copied text, it provides a proper percentage box in which you can figure out that how much text has been copied from other sources.
- Provide sources: When the AI-enabled tool figures out duplicated data, it underlines the fragments and provides the ostensible source of the text. You can check the websites and edit the content to review again.
- Accurate results: The results provided by this plagiarism checker can be relied upon, as the source is available right within the app.
- Freemium tool: This tool offers both free and paid versions. You can get 200 queries for free, which should be enough to thest the performance of the tool. To get more queries and other features, you can go for premium plans.
This app is also one of the top plagiarisms detecting applications based on literal text comparisons.
It analyzes the content and extracts lines taken from other sources. It also offers line editing to content creators.
Signing up is required before use. This allows your data to be saved in your account for future use.
Plagiarism detector by ginstr GmbH provides:
- Content analysis: This tool uses an advanced algorithm that reads the content deeply and matches it with multiple databases online. If any copied line is detected, this tool underlines that text so writers can change the wordings and make their text unique.
- Offline access: Once you have created the account, you can use this tool offline. There is no need to turn on Wi-Fi before checking plagiarism in the content.
- Save the data for later use: When you take out plagiarized data from the text and make it unique, this tool saves those files for later use. Your data get saved in your account so you can log in anytime and get access to your content.
- Safe to use: Users hesitate to use online applications. They think that data might be stolen at online platforms so they avoid it. This online application is very secure to use and doesn’t harm the privacy of its user. This factor makes this tool reliable to use.
The plagiarism checker by bhadarapps is one of the top applications preferred by the user due to its functionalities and security.
- Source citation: When the copied text is figured out from its source, it can link to it. Writers can visit the sources to check the results and make the text unique.
- Precise output.
- Fast response: This plagiarism checker is very fast to use, as it provides instant results to the users and tells them the copied part of the content. So, you can make the workflow faster and make sure your content is original in little time.
- Secure to use: The plagiarism checking app is very safe to use as it provides you plagiarism-free content without saving your text in its database.
A reliable application that provides quick and easy results to users, helping in the verification or creation of authentic content.
- Simple interface: The interface of this plagiarism checker is simple. You can easily extract the copied text from your content.
- Reliable tool: This application provides results to the users that help make it more reliable.
- File download: You can download the content directly on a file and save it to your device. There is an option of saving the text that you can click, and your document will be saved on the mobile phone that you can use in the future.
To sum up
Here you have to open the application and insert the text in the plagiarism checking box. The scanner present in these tools will scan the entire document and figure out plagiarized content.
If you are worried to select the best plagiarism checking mobile application, this article is quite helpful for you.
The applications we talked about in this article are best for the writers to make the text exclusive and grab more readers.