Elegance theme which was recently updated for Moodle 2.9 by Bas Brands has been again updated to a new version which makes it compatible with the just released Moodle 3.0.
According to the plugin description on Moodle themes page, the changes in the new version are:
- Support for columns left and right (configurable)
- rewrote most renderers to use mustache templates
- Migrate from css to less
- Using one layout file only
- Switch to Bootstrap Caroussel
- Rewrote all JS
- Rewrote all setting options
- New Favicon
- Flexbox for marketing spots
- Option to have fixed navbar
You can download the latest version of the Elegance theme for Moodle from the Moodle themes database through this link – https://moodle.org/plugins/view/theme_elegance
Check out our previous coverage on the Elegance theme here. Are you also a fan of this awesome Moodle theme? What are the features of this theme which grabs your attention? Do let us know in the comments below.