If you’re working with adult learners you might find this course a solid resource for helping non-traditional students find their way in an increasingly expensive and complex post secondary education landscape. The course was made available on the MOOCH (download it here) and was created by Sarah Wilson-Sparrow. Note that the course was backed up from 2.3 and could not be restored to a test 2.0 server I had running. I was able to restore it to demo.moodle.net, you can see the resulting screenshots below.
The course includes:
- Resources for honing academic skills
- links to readings about education policy
- Financial Aid links and resources
- Admissions and application resources and tips
- Alternative credit pathways and resources for international students
- Success stories