If you’re like me and not lucky enough for a trip to Sousse, Tunisia this week for the Moodle Research Conference (October 4th through 6th), don’t despair too much because the full proceedings of the event are online in this handy HTML book: http://research.moodle.net/mod/resource/view.php?id=101.
The 124 page guide includes each of the full papers that are being presented and all of the short papers as well. 15 papers in all with titles and topics such as:
- On Optimal Strategies for the Development and Operation of Moodle in Higher Education Institutions
- Gaimified Moodle Course in a Corpoprate Environment
- Moodle in the Classroom: An “in the trenches” perspective
- Full Methematical Power in calculated Questions through Spreadsheets
- Using Excel Macros to Analyse Moodle Logs
And much much more. Check it out on the official MRC site: http://research.moodle.net/